Welfare and Security
February 11, 2002
Members Present: Tom Akins (CO-OP), Mary Ann Ingram (ECE), Frank Lambert (ECE), Lionel Lemarchand (ModL), Gail Palmer (ECE), Carole Moore (ACAD SVC), Chair, Barbara Henry (OSP), Ex Officio
Absent: Stephen Popick (U Student)
1. The meeting was called to order at 9:35 am. by Carole Moore, Chair.
2. The minutes from the January 14 meeting were read and approved.
3. Dr. Edward Thomas, Secretary to the Faculty, presented an overview of faculty governance. It was extremely informative and generated a good discussion.
4. Moore reported that the final Crisis Management Task Force meeting has been postponed until March.
5. Akins reported on the latest Parking Committee meeting.
6. Henry reported that the Master Planning Committee is no longer active.
7. The next Welfare and Security Committee meeting will be March 18, 2002 at 9:30 am.
8. There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 10:10 am.