Student Academic & Financial Affairs Committee
November 17, 2005
Present: Greg Corso (Psych), Linda Cabot (OIT) Executive Board Liaison, Chris Skipweth (UG student rep), Charles Simons (UG student rep), Ed Omiecinski (CoC) Chair
Absent: Cheryl Gaimon (Mgt), Mo Li (MSE), Patty Sobecky (Biol), Registrar
1. The meeting was called to order by Ed Omiecinski at 2pm, in the J.S. Coon building, room 148.
2. The minutes from the October meeting were distributed and approved by the committee.
3. The discussion focused on how the committee could have an impact on GT students and faculty. Some of the topics mentioned were the following:
- teaching effectiveness
- class attendance
- student advising
- grade forgiveness policy
4. The spring semester committee meeting dates/times will be determined.
5. The meeting was adjourned at 2:50pm.