Welfare and Security Committee
Joint Meeting with Faculty Members of PTAC
10:00AM, Van Leer W-218
WSC Members Present: Jane Weyant, (COE), Frank Lambert (ECE), Chair, Mary Ann Ingram (ECE), Tom Akins (DoPP)
Faculty Members of PTAC Present: Chuck Donbaugh (HR), Tom Akins (DoPP), Mary Ann Ingram (ECE)
Staff Present: Bob Furniss, Director Parking & Transportation and Les Saunders, Capital Planning
1. The meeting was called to order at by Frank Lambert.
2. The minutes from the
3. Les Saunders provided an update on the Master Plan Update Committee Process with a focus on Parking and Transportation issues.
4. Parking and Transportation issues affecting faculty were discussed. The two main issues that were identified for examination this year were:
The Welfare & Security Committee will work together with PTAC in our liaison role to develop and provide information to the faculty on these issues and to receive comments / suggestions from the faculty. Mary Ann Ingram volunteered to develop a draft of these issues for review at our next meeting.
5. Continuing Issues
Chief Crocker will be invited to our next meeting to address these issues.
6. Meeting Schedule – Our next meeting is planned for Tuesday, 9/16, at in Room W218, Van Leer.
7. The meeting was adjourned at .