Welfare and Security Committee
3:00PM, Van Leer Room W218
WSC Members Present: Lionel Lemarchand (ModL), Gail Palmer (ECE), Jane Weyant, (COE), Frank Lambert (ECE), Chair, Mary Ann Ingram (ECE), and Tom Akins (DOPP)
Guests: Les Saunders, Capital Programs; Carla Cook, Crime Prevention; Bob Furniss and David Williamson, Parking & Transportation
1. The minutes of our April 29, 2004 meeting were approved as submitted.
2. Tom Akins was recognized for his years of service on the Welfare & Security Committee. He has been elected to serve on the Executive Board next year.
3. Campus Master Plan Presentation
Les Saunders provided an overview of the 2004 Update to the 1997 Campus Master Plan focusing particularly on the transportation, parking, and security issues. A copy of his presentation is available on their website: http://www.space.gatech.edu/CPSM_Folders/masterplan/2004CMP.pdf
The 2004 Update is a “work in progress”. Please send any questions and / or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Motorized Carts on Campus
No updates were available.
5. Our next meeting will be scheduled for late August.